Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am single and I am alright.

in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
B.R.E.A.T.H.E....S.M.I.L.E.

Assalammualaikum..

Its the assignment time.Yeah, i felt like,uhh! my girlfriend told me i was so ugly in my night dress.*nda peduli semuanya*  My vision and misson right now is to complete all my assignment and i will be like a princess or cinderella. heheh. just a dream. I admit it. Ok.

alhamdulillah..tq Allah so much..despite everything..no matter what happened to me..n i dunno what will happened to me in the future..i am in peace rite now..whether i walk alone..in this state, every class i go, take the bus..do everything by myself,  i can tell my heart smiles n my minds in peace..

i guess this is what it was known as we call it...

 ....prophetically....

.....challenge....

 ..... love....kasih....

mode:tryin to get ...

No comments:

Post a Comment